Sunday 18 September 2011

Petrichor

I love rain.
I love it when those hundred cubic of waters touch the ground.
I love it when I hear the water gurgling on the puddle.
I love it when those birds fly recklessly to safe themselves from those waters attacks.

I always love rain.
I love it when the rainbow comes after all of those wet things fall down.
I love it when I see those colors bend perfectly.
I love it when I'm sad to know that my annoying camera can't capture the details of the rainbow.

I will always love rain.
I will always love the cold wind that blows my hair.
I will always love that excellent moment after the rain falls down.
I will always love the smell of the rain, the petrichor.

I'll just always love it, I'll always think that rain is just really beautiful.
Too beautiful to ignore, too amazing to be not seen.